Keywords: plugin, order, hook
A simple but potentially very useful tool that allows you to set the order of execution for plugins within the same hook.
* Fully Phrased.
* Set the order of plugin execution within the same hook.
1. Download the vbPluginOrder_1.2.zip file.
2. Unzip and upload the files in the upload directory to your forum root.
3. Import the product file in your admincp.
4. Set the order for your plugins if needed and desired.
If you have Hellcat’s real time page compressor installed it must be set as the first plugin in its hook after you activate plugin order.
Nota: now integrated in vBulletin 3.5.x+