To hold people over until I get the full updated version with new features released, I’m posting this Interim version that has been tested / updated for vBulletin 3.7.x
There are no new features in this release, it is simply compatability updates and minor bug fixes. There are changes to both files & templates, but no changes to the iTrader tables.
iTrader – A user feedback add-on for vBulletin 3.7.x
Copyright ©2004-2008 Jason Rabel, All Rights Reserved.
Latest iTrader Verson: 2.1.0
vB Versions Supported: 3.7.x
Author: Jason Rabel
Contact: PM me here.
Site: EXTREME Overclocking
iTrader for vBulletin has evolved from Trader Ratings for vB 3.0.x which evolved from Buy/Sell/Trade User Rating System for vB 2.x. This is a rating system for when members buy / sell / trade items from each other (presumably on a FS section of your forum). It is somewhat based on the honor system since there is no automatic way to truly tell if they did engage in a transaction. iTrader came about because it was a pain to try and maintain a single thread listing good / bad traders and so far has worked out quite well.
- Rate another member: Positive / Negative / Neutral
- Specify in each transaction: Buyer, Seller, or Trade
- Leave multiple comments about the deal
- Dates & IPs are all recorded to prevent abuse
- Specify a thread URL to the deal
- Advanced URL checking
- Display ratings over time
- Filter based on Buyer/Seller/Trade/or feedback they left for others
- Users can edit/delete ratings left for others (time based limitation)
- iTrader Admins can edit/delete anyone’s ratings (just incase)
- PM notification when new rating or comment is left
- Per-usergroup permissions
- Lots of admin controllable options
Installation / Upgrade Info:
Read the included readme file, it explains everything.
BACKUP YOUR DATABASE & FILES BEFORE IMPLEMENTING THIS HACK!!!
This add-on will always be free, however your donations are kindly accepted and will help towards further development. The link is on the right under « The Developer » info.