Ok so today i think i have finished off MTF releases (finally!)
Anyway i wanted to make sure i got all the features in so here is a run down of what ive included:
1. New Postbit – similar to vb.orgs but not same
2. Tag Modification
2a. View Tag Page Exists
3. The fowling custom fields: Price, Version, Supported, DB Changes, Uses Plugins, Edit Templates, Auto-Template Edits, Re-usable Code, Code Changes, Additional Files, Translations , External Content, Beta Stage
4. Attached Files are hidden until a license is purchased using credits UNLESS product is free in which case files can be downloaded with out a license
5. Payout Sets – In Admin CP you set up percents of profits are given on a set basis
5a. Sets can be forum specific with an option in the forum manager for payout set
6. Modifications Tab in User profile with that users Modifications
7. A View Licensed Mods Page where a table of all modifications that user has a purchases license for
8. Built-in support for my points engine
Things I Left Out which i didn’t feel fit that you might have expected (if you think i should add them tell me)
1. Installed Mods – Why have it when we have licenses?
2. Co-Authors – Why have it to begin with pretty much useless except for credit?
3. Coder/Designer Titles – Why would a company care?
I think thats about it any suggestions please tell me
Oh and one other thing how much should we charge for this?