Apologies for the delayed reply. Yes, Don and I would be interested in talking further with you about this, however, we simply are too buried with work leading up to the release of 4.0.
If it’s okay with you, I would like to propose that we continue the discussion shortly after 4.0 is released. Would that work for you?
What that mean, is that we will not release anything related to MTF or anyother big engine until i have a solid discussion with Ray. I applied to the INET enrolement program, they decided i was one of the best prospects of the year.
I can not guaranty anything based on the discussions i had with Ray and Don, but if the Product Manager and the General Manager are willing to discuss the integration of MTF into the future vBulletin, we will have to stay focus and shut-up… rofl
You can do whatever you want with the MTF, if you don’t care about Jelsoft… you’re the actual owner of that script after all… but if i were you, i would wait until Ray put a signature in the bottom of a contract… lol we never know, they may even ask us to work the entire vB 5.0… 🙂 with the budget that goes with it.